This past week we've frantically been trying to get the deck re-done in this heat. Not an easy thing to do when the window of time is eaaaarrly morning or late evening. This project has been on the to-do list for ummmmmmmm 3 years! Ok, it's been on MY to-do/nag list. Little did I realize there were so many steps.
Get deck pressure-washed.
Make sure wood isn't rotted.
Go to Lowes & decide on stain color.
Buy paint for railing and stain for deck.
Paint railing (sprayer & brush)
Stain deck (roller & brush)
Touch up any missed spots.
Put back furniture & flowers in place.
Make sure wood isn't rotted.
Go to Lowes & decide on stain color.
Buy paint for railing and stain for deck.
Paint railing (sprayer & brush)
Stain deck (roller & brush)
Touch up any missed spots.
Put back furniture & flowers in place.
I have to give a big shoutout to the Hubs because he was a trooper to get all steps finished. I wish I had a better 'before' picture but this was during the staining process...
During Jacob's nap one morning, this is what we were staring at for quite awhile
And wha-lah! The finished product...
No comments:
Post a Comment