Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Thursday, March 15, 2012

He's Walking! :)

Jacob took his first few steps at 9 1/2 months and then was not really interested in walking until last week.  He can wobble over to the other side room by himself sometimes now!  

His feet get going a little too fast for him in this video.  Too cute.  The socks on the hardwood floors don't make it easy for him either. Ha. :)

He's about to be ALL over the place!!  So proud of our little booger.




5 comments:

  1. Salmon responses:

    Ben said, "Of course... Only Chris Thum's baby tries to run before he can walk!"

    I said... "OH MY GOSH HE'S SO CUTE HIS GIRLFRIEND MISSES HIM."

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet boy...miss those cheeks! Love y'all! Can't wait to hang out :)

    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Jakester walking! So proud of him! I've got to get my butt over the mountain to visit :) I am lovin the blogs and the highlights so far! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness - I LOVE this !!!! sweet Jake! Look at him go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is hilarious! go ahead bud. silas did NOT care til about 16 months! haha. hope yall are well! :)

    ReplyDelete