I just think our little guy is a cutie so I tend to run & grab the camera more than I should so I can snap a few pics of this sweet baby. < His brother gets a ton of pics taken too but half of them are blurry because he's so quick and often tells me 'No pictures, Mom.' .... there should be a rule that I can't hear that until he's big, like 10 years old big. >
Parker is eating 2-3 meals/day. Rice cereal or oatmeal 2x/day. He is still nursing and won't take a bottle. Yes that is correct... will not take a bottle. At all. He chews on it and acts like it's a toy. I will be the first to admit that I may have slightly judged any momma who said their kiddo wouldn't take a bottle.... I mean, really?! Can't you just make them take it? It's kinda like a passy. If they are hungry, they have to take it, right?! Jacob took a bottle no problem so I didn't understand... until NOW. Whew. We have tried so many different kinds and we still are in the no-bottle zone. Typically I am gone for a couple hours here & there so he just holds out until I get home. He might be one of those kiddos that goes straight from nursing to a sippy cup. Any advice or suggestions are welcome!
He got his first tooth this week!! Big boy. The first tooth broke through on 4/16/14. He was extra fussy for the couple days before that so I wasn't surprised when I felt that little sharp tooth. :)
He has been a pretty healthy baby... no ear infections... no big sick visits to doctor. He has had a couple colds over the winter but they would come & go with no prescription.
Parker can sit up by himself. He doesn't want to lay down any more. He's too big for that, ha. He grabs at his toys and moves them back and forth between both hands. He isn't crawling yet but I've seen those hind legs get tucked under a few times when he's trying to move. If it was up to me, he would stay immobile as long as possible. :) It's amazing how things change between your first and second kid.
He has started to babble more and say da-da-da and ba-ba. The other morning I heard Chris from downstairs yell 'He said his first word!!!' .... and of course that meant he said 'Da-da'. :)
Parker is sleeping from 730pm- 600am. He takes a morning nap around 9am and then afternoon nap around 1pm. So grateful for a schedule & for a little time in the afternoon when both boys are down at the same time! It keeps this momma sane.
7 months is such a fun age & we are soaking it up! Love this little buddy so much!
Yay for NCSU overalls & chapped passy lips!
How could I see this bundle of cuteness sitting in the grass and not take a picture?!
No comments:
Post a Comment