My new potential hobby (still up for debate cuz hobbies are supposed to be enjoyable) is running. Check out these snazzy new shoes I got that help me get motivated for this new 'hobby'. There has been talk of running the Savannah half marathon in November with some lovely friends from church and this makes me excited!!!! I'm currently contemplating a jogging stroller too. Never have I ever come close to running 13 miles straight though, we'll see if that's possible, ha...
Now that I'm at home during the day, I ain't gonna lie... I sorta look forward to watching the Nate Burkus Show. Don't judge. I love seeing how old stuff can be transformed into awesome furniture. His show is all about design/decorating/fashion/recipes... and I love learning about all these things. If I'm out of the house & miss the show, I don't think twice about it, but if I'm sitting at home and it's 2:00pm and homeboy is asleep, this show just might be on our TV.
Love the new kicks! :) And I for one am super excited about the new potential hobby!
ReplyDelete