Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Savannah Half!!
It's official... I am now registered for the Savannah half!! I didn't think twice, just went for it. Told the Hubs to sign me up & pay the cash and now it's a done deal. Can't turn back even though I woke up this morning super sore...Yesterday was my first run post-baby and I only made it a mile and it felt really good to run again, but this morning was a different story. Good thing homeboy was a good sleeper last night; he must have known mom was having a hard time draggin out of bed today. :) Lotssss of training ahead. SO excited to run this half with Brittany, Kelly & Jen! If anyone who is a 'runner' has any advice for a newbie like me, feel free to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment