*He doesn't need a pillow... the cheeks are plenty big*
Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Sweet Moments
The BEST moment as a mom was when they put the Chunkster on my chest right after he was born (don't worry, not gonna post a pic of that, ha). There are no words to describe the emotion that rushes over you when this happens. This past week I've had some favorite moments with Jake though. He's been super cuddly and he's started to smile at us. When he falls asleep on me with his little arms giving me a hug (ok, the hug is not intentional, but still awesome), it's like time stops. I want to completely soak up these moments cuz I know this stage will quickly fade.
*He doesn't need a pillow... the cheeks are plenty big*
*He doesn't need a pillow... the cheeks are plenty big*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the new blog! Also loving that hair :) So cute! love and miss you :)
ReplyDelete