Our house is officially on the market as of last Friday! FINALLY. Check it out here. It seems like a long time coming, but I'm so excited about the traffic we've had these past few days. 4 showings so far! No offers yet, but we're getting some good feedback. Matt Peedin is our realtor & he's doing such a great job helping us.
It's amazing how much goes into cleaning the house for a showing. Each time, I have to get the house looking like the photos online. No clutter, no mess, no dirty dishes, everything straightened up. On Saturday morning, I was literally running around like a crazy person. The real estate agent called at 9:15am asking to show the house from 10am till 11am. Ok whew, 45 min, I can do that. Chris was playing bball so it was up to me & Jacob to get this house spotless. I start running around, picking stuff up and the doorbell rings at 9:30am. Whoooo could be at the door right now?? Oh yes, the real estate agent. He was EARLY. I had to ask for 15 more minutes cuz the house was still a mess & I had 2 loads of clean laundry all over the bed still waiting to be folded & put away. Jake was calmly watching me run all around him. He finally fell asleep cuz he got tired of watching me. Sure enough, it got done. The house miraculously was clean & we actually had our bags packed for Greensboro by the time we walked out the door.
This was my house project yesterday, in hopes to spice up the front steps. We'll see how long these flowers can stand this 100 degree heat wave.
The pictures look amazing! I love the paint changes and all the updates ya'll have done over the past couple of years! Great job!! :) Hope it sells as quickly as you want it to (or slowly! :).
ReplyDeleteps that was Nat :)
ReplyDelete