I'd like to introduce you to my current favorite chocolate chip cookies. I say 'current' because if you had asked me a month ago, 'what is your fav CC cookie recipe?' I would have given you a different recipe. I have made these once before, and they proved to be just as good this afternoon.
You must know that I LOVE chocolate and cookies, so having a favorite CC cookie recipe is a very important part of my life. I can down a half dozen without hesitating and don't feel sick at all. This was a regular event during pregnancy... you can ask the Hubs... or ask the scale. :) I never think about how many calories I'm inhaling (and you shouldn't either) while eating a good CC cookie because they are THAT good.
Welcome to the Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 325 and grab some parchment paper for the cookie sheet.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Mix together melted butter, brown sugar, and white sugar (the good stuff if you ask me).
Mix in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
Stir in the yummy chocolate chips.
Bake for 10 - 12 minutes.
I don't like them too crispy so I side towards 10 min.
Annnnnd WHA-LAH!
Get excited, these puppies are delish!
I started out mixing everything while this little one was in my arms (in a sling).
When my shoulder was about to fall off, he started playing on the floor in this lovely bath seat.
Gotta think outside the box. :)
Let me know what you think!
Does anyone have a different fav CC cookie recipe?
I'm always up for trying a new one.
I am forever haunted by your cookies as they may remain matt's favorite! :) I personally like the HT cookie recipe on the back of their choc chips a lot but it's not matt's fav. I recently tried the Hershey's recipe and the Toll House oatmeal CCC recipe. Good, but both were not my to die for favorite. I told matt you posted about a new cookie recipe and he may or may not have asked me to make them that night (but I had just made the Hershey's ones so told him this one would have to wait). Thanks for sharing! I'll def be making these sooner than later! -natalie
ReplyDelete