Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bond Park with Mombo

Today we got to explore Bond Park here in Cary with Mombo (aka, my mom, Jacob's Nana).  It was GORGEOUS outside so we had a blast strollin' around on the greenway and checkin out the lake.  We ate a little Chickfila before we ventured out to Bond Park.  What could be a better way to start the journey?!  Seriously love that place.  

 

We eventually headed back to the car because Jakester was getting a little squirmy & he really just wanted to take a long snooze in his comfy crib.  He gets treated like a prince around here so we let him get what he wants.  He's got a pretty good life if you ask me.  While he was sleeping, I got to chat with Mombo on the back deck and go for a run. He eventually woke up, and the afternoon would not have been complete without a little photoshoot.  :)  Sorry, I know I'm ridiculous.

Thanks for coming, Mom!  It was so much fun hanging out this afternoon!!





  
(sorry it's blurry... too cute not to post)

No comments:

Post a Comment