Yes, this little creepster was roaming around my dining room 2 seconds ago & my blood pressure might have gone up a little... ok, a lot. When I saw the blur of green moving out of the corner of my eye, I ran into the back bedroom that Chris has designated as his office and in a loud whisper said "I need you to come here RIGHT now." He was expecting something a lot more eventful to happen cuz when he saw the little lizard, he said "That's it!?" Ummmm yes. I'd rather not try to catch a random green reptile that moves way too fast in those little web claw/feet. Chris just grabbed him up by the tail in like 5 seconds. Some of you might think he's cute... and I might too if he was OUTSIDE... but when this little guy is chillin in my house, he's not so cute. Don't worry he made it outside safe & sound thanks to the Hubs. And just for the record, I freak out wayyyy more over the HUGE jumping roaches that we get in the summer. ewwwwwwwww! I'm freaking out right now just thinking about those nasty things.
Anyone have a good name for this little guy? I'll probably see him again soon sunbathing on my back deck (hopefully never again inside my house, ha).
No comments:
Post a Comment