I'd like to wish each of you a happy halloween!
We had a great Halloween party with a few friends on Saturday. My camera battery is still dead so I don't have pics of our costumes just yet, but they are coming. I promise. To wet your appetite, let's just say Jacob was orange & wasn't a pumpkin. Chris' costume came out of the boys department at the store. And I will leave my costume as a mystery. Words cannot describe it in full so you'll have to wait till the pics.
K gotta go grab some candy at the store for all the little goblins that are gonna show up at my doorstep in a couple hours! Eat lots of candy tonight, yall. Even if it comes out of the big bowl at your own house. :)

K gotta go grab some candy at the store for all the little goblins that are gonna show up at my doorstep in a couple hours! Eat lots of candy tonight, yall. Even if it comes out of the big bowl at your own house. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment