Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Things that make me smile...

On this rainy day, I thought I'd share some things that make me smile this week...

 Hydrangeas -- Chris brought these home a couple days ago just because he's sweet.  
He's a good hubby like that!  He knows it speaks to my heart to have fresh flowers in the house.

And the 'Autumn' candle from Bath & Body Works is amazing.


Pumpkin Spice Coffee from the Fresh Market

 

Spaghetti & Meatballs  - I made the PW recipe last night.
It turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself.  :)  Can't beat homemade pasta sauce!


I've recently been introduced to the world of Pinterest and I'm in love.

This amazing invention has changed my life. It's great to be able to find so many DIY crafts all in one place & creative decorations & amazing recipes, etc.   I mean you can spend WAY too much time searching through things people have pinned, so yes, it's another website that sucks you in & you've spent 3 hours clicking away before you know it...  BUT I have a 6 month old who lets me know when his nap should officially be over & wants to be picked up.  Soooo there is no 3 hrs of clicking for me anymore, folks.  I'm a big fan though.  Yall should check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment