Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Friday, October 14, 2011

Lately...

This week has been pretty uneventful, but if you've been wondering what we've been up to this week, its looked a little like this...

 
Yep laundy & more laundry... I might need to get a sign like this
 

We went on TONS of walks outside since the weather was gorgeous!

Rach came to visit on Wed night for dinner & of course we LOVED it.

I drank a little of this goodness & read the latest PB mag when my MIL (mother-in-law) came over to watch Jake so I could have a little break...

 

 ahhhhh the taste of a pumpkin spice latte with no kiddo around to knock it over.
Amazing.

I am still working on my training for the half coming up in a few weeks.  
This past weekend I ran 9.5 miles & I'm still feeling good.
Only a few more wks until the big 13 miler! whew.

Jacob has been working out in his bouncy seat that hangs in the doorway.
Burning those calories, baby.


 Hey Mom, don't interrupt my jumping workout.


 I'm working on my 3 ft. vertical.
(riiiiiight, maybe in your daddy's dream world, ha)


 Jake has also been loving on his favorite giraffe


And Chris and I made the CC cookies again last night. 
Thanks, Em, for inspiring us.



Chris bought a pair of new jeans since he had NONE. 
He lost his one other pair that fit, so we were off to Old Navy last night. 
Good thing they are having an amazing sale!


That's about all of the excitement going on around here this week, 
but  check back next week for pics of our weekend adventures!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment