Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Alexandria,VA & Lancaster, PA

Yes, we've been on the move again!  Are you surprised?!  I feel like every week lately we are traveling somewhere, which has been really fun.  This past weekend we went to visit Nana again and we stopped in Old Alexandria on the way up.  It's SUCH a cute town.  We did a little window shopping, and Ellen & I found cute ornaments to add to our Christmas trees.  On Saturday, we ventured up to PA and took Nana out to eat at Red Lobster.  She is so precious!  Always smiling, always joyful.  When you ask her how she's doing she'll respond with something like 'Couldn't be better!'.  She is 90 years old and she held her great-grandson on her lap as he wiggled around.  She is so special to all of us!

These were my lovely traveling companions, and Jake too.


Here I am in my FAVORITE store. 
Lots of fun ornaments so of course we had to take one home.


Let the window shopping fun begin!
 

They have cute row houses and stores for many, many blocks in the cute downtown area.



 All the trees that line the streets are covered in white lights.
So pretty at night!


And here is sweet Nana with Jacob.
If that isn't precious, I don't know what is.
She kept telling him that he was sooooo SPECIAL!


Jacob's hand at 8 months, Nana's hand at 90 years.



 

Thanks, Nana, for a great visit! 
We love you!

1 comment: