Lately, Jacob has learned how to wiggle his way across the floor to get where he wants to go. I've heard it called an army crawl and that he looks like an inch worm. Either way, my life is quickly changing because I have to keep my eyes on him now. He's not super fast yet, but I'm sure that's coming soon. He has almost mastered the pull with his right arm and sorta get one knee under him and then face plant into the carpet... and again... and again. :) Love that little guy!
You think I look stationary... ha.
Tricked ya! Catch me if you can.
Hear me roar (or babble).
If I could just get that cord on top of the table, my life would be complete.
Allllll-most got it.
This is the army crawl. This pic was taken mid-crawl.
Check out that determination.
He's reaching for.....
The chapstick. Yup.
Now he can cross those little feet & enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment