Ham & Potato Soup
This soup was to die for. Creamy perfection. It's an awesome winter soup that made me to go back for a second bowl. Check it out HERE.
This recipe has a lot of chopping (potatoes/celery/onion/ham) but it's worth it! Promise. The fresh ingredients make it wonderful and when you take that first bite, you'll never look back.
It comes from Allrecipes and lets just be honest, people. If over 6,000 people gave it 5 stars, it's not physically possible to mess it up. This is how I pick recipes... if at least 500 people on that website have given it 4.5 stars then I will attempt it. So far so good. :)
Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole
So I had frozen hashbrowns in the freezer and it was time to do something with them. Ahhhh, what is the best hashbrown cheesy goodness that you've ever had?!! Yep, it probably came from Cracker Barrel cuz that stuff is amazing! I can taste it now... and the biscuits... and the sweet tea... ok time to stop drooling Marie. I looked up copy cat recipes and this is what I found. Check it out HERE.
This recipe makes wonderful leftovers, and I think it tastes pretty close to the real thing at the restaurant. Definitely not anything healthy or low-cal about it, but if you are looking for a good comfort food recipe then look no further. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment