So our kiddo is about to turn 1 in a couple weeks! Very excited about this! Chris gently pointed out to me that the only person who cares about a kid's 1st birthday is the mom.... SO true! I completely agree and fully embrace this. That is A-ok with me and I can't wait to start on crafts, even though there won't be a huge celebration. I'm contemplating having big, bright pom-poms up
in our house for 2 weeks to fully celebrate. What do ya think? Would
that be too much? Chris' parents are coming this week and mine are coming next week, so Jakester will get twice the b-day cake lovin' this year. (gonna be awesome to see those cheeks stuffed with icing).
Here I am currently at the kitchen table...
The vision is something like this (with no sewing and lots of cardstock & superglue)...
Maybe some big pom-poms and balloons and birthday banner should be in the mix too, right?!
Pics to follow of the little guy stuffing his face with cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment