Since our big boy has passed the 1 year mark, there are new foods he can have and he loves them all!
Peanut butter.
Peanut butter.
Whole milk in a sippy cup.
Strawberries.
Honey.
Today for lunch that bundle of joy had his first PB, Banana & Honey Sandwich!
It's a staple that I remember having as a child.
He loved it so much that he had peanut butter in his hair and honey all over his tray.
The pieces were flying into his mouth as soon as I could put them on his tray.
I ate half of the sandwich and he ate the other half.
Sometimes J likes to use his cup to drink out of and sometimes it becomes a teething toy.
Good job, buddy.
Ummmmmm no, good try though. Ha.
Chris & I went to the mall and got Jacob his birthday present.
Pottery Barn Kids were having a sale on their chairs so we went for it.
We'd been talking about maybe getting him one and once we saw the sale sign, there was no turning back.
Jacob lovesssssss it!
He climbs up there by himself & turns around & plops his bottom in that chair like a teenager.
No comments:
Post a Comment