Jacob and I are soaking in the rays this week at Holden Beach!
Dave and Dusty and Carolyn were here last night, but they had to go back home today. (boo!)
We are missing Chris like crazy because he had to stay back in Nashville to work this week.
Here are a couple pics from Jacob's first trip to the ocean this year.
Sand flying everywhere!
There is a smile behind that passy.
He basically ran into the water.
No fear in this child!
I love the sunset over the waterway!
This was from our backyard tonight.
If this doesn't invite you to worship our Creator, I don't know what will.
Simply amazing.
Hope everyone is enjoying the start to this week as much as we are!!!
Oh girl... I'm super jealous right now! :) Glad you're having such a good time and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing you the other night!
ReplyDelete