Today is the special day for Drew & Andrea as they become husband and wife. What a precious gift God has given us in marriage! We are incredibly blessed to be able to have an example on this earth of Christ & His bride (the church). I am so excited for these 2 as they walk down the aisle in a few minutes. Congrats to you both!
I am back at the hotel with little Jacob. He's been running a fever of 101-104 degrees today and I can tell in his glazed-over eyes that the wedding just wasn't a good idea for us today. I am SO sad that we couldn't be there! I was so excited to be at the rehearsal dinner last night and be at the wedding today (which neither happened), but it's my joy as a mom to take care of my little guy. He needs his momma right now.
With that said, here is a pic of the rehearsal last night before Jake's fever hit hard & we had to go back. It's going to be a gorgeous wedding! Love to you both!
No comments:
Post a Comment