Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Monday, June 11, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We made it back to Nashville yesterday, and the feeling of 'Ahhhhhhh we're home' completely hit us as we walked in the door.  There is nothing like home!  The humidity was actually kinda refreshing.  Weird, I know.

Jacob slept most of the flights, which was a huge blessing after our experience going out to Utah.  Last night I took his temperature and it was 105!  No wonder that sweet boy slept the whole time.  He didn't feel good at all.  Poor thing.  We've been rotating Tylenol and Advil every 3 hours and his fever will go down right after the medicine and he's still taking in a lot of fluids which is good.  We're on our way to the doctor in a few minutes because he woke up this morning with a fever of 104.4.  Hopefully these high fevers are almost over. 

I'm sure we'll see Utah again but farewell for now. 
Those mountain ranges never get old.



No comments:

Post a Comment