At the doctor, we found out that Jacob has a virus and he could see it in his throat. We also found out that he's gained a little more weight... he's 24.5 lbs now! Ever since the doc visit, we've been good friends with this lovely invention....
So far today, we haven't had to take any meds yet! Praise the Lord. It was 5 days of meds about ever 3 hours but today J woke up with no fever and not super fussy. He ate a little banana, too! I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully he'll stay healthy for awhile.
I also found a sharp little tooth coming in, so this might have been half of the reason for the fever & lovely clinging-to-mom attitude the past few days. :) It's been 3 months since he's gotten a tooth, so maybe this was a shocker for him... not sure. It's tooth #8 so you would think by this point he would not be freakin out cuz of the pain. At least now he's balanced... 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
I might even attempt to run some errands today. :) You might be wondering to yourself why this would be a big deal or even worthy of mentioning on a blog, but I'm only excited about this because being inside for so many days in a row (esp in a hotel room) almost can drive someone nutssss. And yes, I might be at that breaking point soon if we don't get out.
Hope everyone enjoys the sunshine today!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment