So I realized yesterday that we've been a little MIA on the blog lately. Had no clue, time has slipped by these last couple weeks.
We've
been house hunting... putting an offer in... going under contract
(yerp!) along with having my SISTAAA (Aunt Cizzles) here for a visit.
Yep, so we've had lots of excitement around here! I'll leave you
guessing about the house & just let you know that its pretty much
exactly what we were looking for... location/house
style/price/space/yard for Jacob to run around/in neighborhood. Our
closing date is July 26th so you might get some pics once it's
officially ours. :)
(sorry for the dark pic... editing hasn't happened yet. Let's just say we have the software, but just lack a computer with a CD drive at the moment)
Carolyn got to experience Puckett's AND Loveless Cafe. If those aren't our 2 staples to take visitors to in Nashville, I don't know what are! Once again the biscuits did not disappoint last night.
I know you are dying to see my lovely herb garden..... ok, ok, fine. Here are some pics of the yummy basil/cilantro/mint/parsley we have growing on our back patio.
I took Jacob up to the Parthenon the other day & we ran around and fed the ducks. Well, he ran, I chased, and the ducks ate and the pigeons teased Jacob. The pigeons would let him get about 4 feet away while he was running at them pointing the whole time with his arm out straight and then they would fly away. He didn't care, just kept looking for the next one to point at.
And we Jacob ate a good healthy amount of dirt while we were there.
We've had some unexpected visitors hanging out as well.
Heyyyyyyyyy not-so-cute birdies who are camping out in our hanging fern!
I bet you'll be on your way soon, flying all over the place.
THEN I'll be able to water the fern fully again. ;)
Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment