Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall!

It's official.  Fall is here and we are luuuuving it!  I am loving pumpkin spice lattes and tall boots and sweatshirts and crockpot soups and fall candles.  Tennessee doesn't have the whole 'dread Fall a little cuz you might get hit with a hurricane' feel and the weather has been ohhhhhhhhh sooooo awesome lately!  We've been outside constantly, letting Jacob run around in the yard and 'mow' the grass with his toy mower & chase after the basketball/football/any ball for that matter.  A lot of our neighbors have dogs so I know they are out walking when I hear Jacob start his constant 'arf arf arf' noise.  Any time a dog is near, I can count on hearing my child start barking at it.  :)

Things I'm not so pumped about is hunting for socks every time we need to leave the house (can we just mention that socks for toddlers are TINY and those suckers get lost so fast around our house!)  and another bummer is that pumpkin patches don't seem to be such a big deal in TN.  Wish that wasn't the case cuz I think kiddos hangin out in a pumpkin patch is just about one of the cutest things ever!

We've been staying busy with house stuff still.  Almost done with painting all the walls. Both Chris & I can't wait for it all to be done and for it to feel homey.  We're on the hunt for furniture right now so if you have any suggestions for stuff, couches especially, we'd love it. Our big sectional doesn't work well in our new living room but it was a keeper yall and we are so sad we have to part with it!  We got it on Craigslist and it has been wonderful.  Might be the best lounging/movie night couch ever. 

I haven't done a great job taking pics lately but here are a couple from the zoo today.  Jacob is a little young still but we had fun hanging with friends! 

 

 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment