Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Life with 2

Life with 2 so far has been a pretty smooth transition.  If you take out the 3 days right when we got home from the hospital (I was hormonal & cried at everything in sight and Jacob was 'adjusting' to say the least) I'd say we are doing pretty well!  At first, I was really nervous that Jacob was going to break Parker because he has so much energy and he has little regard for his body so he's always running everywhere (into walls/tables/etc).  Over the past week, Jacob has gotten so much better and he checks on Parker, always wanting to know where he is and he gives Parker tons of kisses on the head.  We've said no hugs for Parker yet since 'bear hugs' are the only kinds of hugs in Jacob's world and they usually end with other friends on the ground.  We are learning to be gentle and take care of Parker.  Jacob is a great big brother and I can tell he's proud of Parker & loves his new role.  I haven't ventured out with both boys so it's not too crazy around here yet! :)  We are loving our little Nugget and all the snuggles that come with having a newborn!

Photos with stuffed animals 

Photoshoot over!  :)



Jacob touching Parker's hair and checking on him.  
He literally says 'I check on Parker.'  So sweet!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! i love that Jacob says "i check on parker!" what a cute big brother :)

    ReplyDelete