Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Monday, February 24, 2014

Snow Dome & New Camera Lens

Nashville has been in a snow dome this year and we have successfully avoided getting any snow accumulation on the ground.  It's almost humorous at this point.  When Alabama and Mississippi get more snow than us, it's just funny.  Every storm that comes through leaves us with a 'dusting' and Jacob's excitement is through the roof.  Here are a few pics of our most recent blizzard... I mean dusting...


Gloves must come off to throw snowballs.




Snowballs thrown at mommy...


And snowballs thrown at Jacob while he squeals and laughs the whole time.


And there you have it.  You have witnessed the Nashville blizzard.

Maybe we'll just stick to dreaming about summer & wearing our shades while we embrace our sassy 2 yr old self.  ;)


And I got a new camera lens for my birthday (VERY excited) so I had to snap a couple of this little cutie this morning...





Happy Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment