Our little baby is getting bigger! Here is a pic of him at Christmas time (3 1/2 months)...
And here is the same expression at 5 months.
Face is a little rounder.
Cheeks are a little chunkier.
Hair is filling in.
I just can't handle all this cuteness.
And here is what happens when your momma likes to dabble in photography & thinks you're cute...
(all these pics are unedited & taken on same day in the same lighting)
Parker is such a happy baby! He likes to laugh & smile all the time. He can grab his toes (something Jacob never did). He learned to roll over at 4 1/2 months and he's pretty good at rolling back to front. He doesn't love rolling from front to back yet. He started on rice cereal at 4 months and measured 17 lbs at the doctor (4 mo appt). He loves to grab things and reach for toys on his exersaucer chair. He can play in his chair for 15 or so minutes until he gets tired of it. I'm wondering if we are gonna have another extrovert on our hands because he loves to watch everyone in the room with him and he LOVES to laugh at his brother and he wants to be in the middle of the action. Everything Jacob does is funny to him right now, even when Jacob decides its a good idea to give Parker a bear hug or lay on him; Parker will start cracking up. Parker also likes Belmont basketball games :). Its been a fun family activity this dreary winter and Parker just sits in my lap and watches... doesn't arch his back or wiggle too much and it's scared by the buzzers.
Parker is sleeping from 7:30-5ish most nights. He has made it through the night a couple times but typically he wakes up at 430/5am. Since he learned to roll over a couple weeks ago, he sometimes gets stuck & needs to be repositioned or he gets mad that he's on his belly. I checked on him during nap though and this is what I found... maybe we are making progress...
I just love this little guy SO much!
I seriously can't get enough of him.
I love being his momma.
I kiss those cheeks at least a million times every single day.
I'll leave you with this...
No comments:
Post a Comment