Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Look


This morning I got up & went for a run & Chris was on baby duty. Jacob LOVES when he has Chris' full attention. He smiles and laughs so much at Chris' funny faces & dance moves.... I mean don't we all?!?! Chris has some crucial dance moves. Maybe one day he'll will let me post videos of those special dance moves, ha. So when I got home, I found this...




Do you want a close up of this awesomeness... yep I thought so.





That's right. No shirt. Diaper hangin out the top. Plaid shorts. And mid-calf socks. Amazing summer outfit picked out by Dad. The best part is that the socks were added cuz he was cold. Adding a shirt was not considered for one second. (I think we might belong in Tennessee after all)

He seems to like the style he's rockin...



Happy Saturday, yall!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodnesss. he is a doll... that smile... STOP IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is ABSOLUTELY adorable! oh my goodness! I haven't seen him in way too long!

    ReplyDelete