Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Friday, August 26, 2011

Another House Update

3 Words this time.

Not Under Contract.

Yep, the buyers backed out a couple days ago. They weren't ready to buy our house apparently, so we are officially back to the beginning of this process. If you know anyone that might want to buy our house, feel free to tell them about 218 Dutchess Drive. :) Chris and I have a huge peace about it, and I know that peace comes from the Lord. He has taken care of us through every single part of this process, and He knows when we will leave Raleigh, so are trusting Him for the timing & details. And if I'm going to be honest, there is a little something that brings me great excitement about NOT having a closing date on Sept 28th...




That's right, it's time for
Wolfpack football,
tailgates,
& fellowship out at Carter Finley
starting next weekend!!!!!!

WOLF!.... PACK!.... WOLF!.... PACK! Goooooooooo PACK!

Who else is excited!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment