Book: I just finished 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett, and it was amazing. (and that's saying something because I never finish books). It's one of those books that is hard to put down. Now I can't wait to see the movie... might need to wait till it comes out on Redbox or Netflix because it's super hard for me to justify going to see a movie in the theater when it's close to $10 bucks a pop. I know, I'm cheap like that. And yes, I still have my student ID, and yes I'm one of those people who would never throw it out there to try & get the student rate. :)
Drink: Ok this is more about what the drink goes in. So I was at Home Goods the other day with Jill & Airlie, and I stumbled upon this cup (formally called a reusable tumbler I believe). It's plastic and has a plastic straw. Nuttin special to it, besides the fact that it keeps your drink colder and it seriously calls my name all day long. I drink so much more water because of this lovely creation. You might want to get one if you ever train for a half marathon & you have hated drinking plain water your whole life & you now all of a sudden need to inhale more fluids than you ever imagined to make it through each run. :) And for the record, my favorite drink will always be sweet tea. Always. (Even if my teeth fall out from cavities because then I'll get dentures and keep drinking that sugary goodness.)
Those are my random comments for the day. :)
Happy Friday
No comments:
Post a Comment