I've been a little distracted lately by a certain 4 month old who has an awesome cold & can't sleep more than an hour at a time without needing a magical passy put back in his mouth. To say the least, I'm a little out of it at the moment due to lack of sleep. He's still super precious. He's still a cutie-pie that strangers constantly talk to. But yes, I would like him to sleep tonight. Yall can pray for that, k, thanks.
It hit me today that summer is officially over. It's not just the 1st of September, but the 7th! What the heck?! Where did summer go this year? I feel like it flew by. Not that it's a bad thing cuz I know you're just as excited as I am about the following things...
It hit me today that summer is officially over. It's not just the 1st of September, but the 7th! What the heck?! Where did summer go this year? I feel like it flew by. Not that it's a bad thing cuz I know you're just as excited as I am about the following things...
Yes dear friends, that would be a pumpkin spice latte.
A taste of awesomeness.
and cardigans & sweaters, of course.
With fun boots.
NCSU football & tailgates
Crockpot meals that make your house smell ohhhhhhhhh-sooo-good
Running when it's not 152 degrees outside
(No I dont personally know this woman in the pic...
and YES I am truly inspired that she ran in a race pushing not 1, but 2 of her kiddos!!)
And last but definitely not least = the NC State Fair!
I know some of you hate on the state fair every single year... food is too greasy, people crammed everywhere, it's dirty, blah blah blah. It's amazing. The BEST people-watching opportunity hands down. You see more mullets than anywhere else. There are fireworks each night. The corn on the cob is SO good... I would go for this alone. And you get to hear the wonderful announcer say 'Welcome to the Pig Race Speedway. Today we will be racing for Cheeeeeeeeeeeze-Doodles..." I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment