Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Monday, January 9, 2012

2 hour naps = Free time :)

Homeboy is currently on his second nap of the day and each one has lasted 2 hours.  Do I hear any cheers from the other side of the computer?!  I think I do.  

Jacob hasn't been famous for being a great napper, but today is a different story.  He's got a stuffy nose & didn't sleep well last night so I think he's super tired today.  I'm not complaining one bit because I have a little free time and this is what I've done...

First nap time was spent frantically cleaning because we had an unexpected showing at 11am today.

Second nap is where the fun begins.

I've been dreaming about being an amazing kids photographer because of this lovely book my sister got me for Christmas.  Haven't had time to start reading it until now and I'm fully inspired.  I even busted out the Canon manual a little bit ago.  AND charged the camera battery.  AND the Hubs put all pics on the external hard drive so I can let the clicking begin again with a clear memory card.



There may or may not be fresh baked cookies that are cooling in the kitchen right now.  I had to do it.  Rainy, dreary day = ugh.  A warm homemade cookie makes it all better, right!? 

 

Yummmmm.  Of course I had to go take Chris a big spoonful of batter in his 'office' a minute ago.  He got a big smile on his face.


I love that the 'Best Big, Fat, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies' recipe tells you to use 1/4 CUP scoop for each cookie.  Seriously amazing.


So now that I've cleaned & cooked & dreamed about photography & blogged, I'm sure the little one will wake up any minute.  :)    I might just have to go get that warm cookie & pick up Hunger Games until then.  Hope everyone else had a great afternoon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment