Oh hey guys! In case you've forgotten, I'm getting older and got some new skills. I haven't packed on the lbs lately, but I'm on the go so watch out. My % of weight ain't as impressive as it once was, but I still got the cheeks all you people have been kissin on. Check me out...
WEIGHT: 21 lbs 15 oz (73%)
LENGTH: 29 1/4 in (81%)
HEAD: 17 1/4 in (14%)
I love to eat all sorts of baby food. I eat rice cereal 2x/day and about 12 oz of fruits/veges and still nurse 4x/day. I'm getting pretty good at picking up my Cheerios, too. My favorite foods are apples & pineapple & apricots. Oh and I really loved the banana yogurt I had last night. Might be my new favorite thing. If you try to feed me something I don't like, I'm gonna make this face at you though.
I'm a big boy standing up at the window. No big deal that I can now see a whole 3 inches over the bushes. I know you're impressed. I like to pull up on everything now. My favorites are the coffee table & TV stand & this window & my crib of course. I can even cry my eyes out while standing up in my crib when I'm waiting on mom to come get me.
I love playing with my toys. Even if I'm all by myself. Well I like it better when people are around but I can make it about 15 minutes with all my fun toys before I go exploring things that I'm not supposed to get into (like the fireplace). And I love to chew on everything!
Another thing I love is bath time. I try to wiggle out of mom's arms so I can be in the blue tub right when the water is starting to fill up. I kick my legs A LOT and splash out all the water cuz mom keeps filling it up.
I love to play peek-a-boo with the long curtains and the bucket that holds my toys in the living room. I'll hide my face in there because mom can't see me and then I'll show my face after awhile of mom saying 'Where is Jacob? I can't find Jacob." I laugh every time because she has no clue that I'm there.
I love to read books. All kinds of books. And I turn the pages both directions. Aren't I so helpful? What would mom and dad do without me?!
I can say Ma-ma and Da-da. I love to hear myself babble and you wouldn't believe what I'm saying in my baby language! I still LOVE my passy so I don't feel the need to talk all the time. And another thing I LOVE is pulling mom's hair out. Yep that's really fun.
I love to go on walks and get all bundled up. When mom gets a running stroller, I bet we'll go out more. :)
Welp that's about all folks! That's me, JP, in a nutshell.
No comments:
Post a Comment