Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hangout with the Ladies

Soooo Wednesday was packed with hangout with a bunch of  fun girlfriends.  Lets just say I was looking forward to it a little a lot since #1) I finally had something on the calendar (more abnormal than normal to have something planned for the day the past few weeks) and #2) I LOVE these ladies and #3) who doesn't love watching little babies play drool all over each other?!  Over the years, these friendships have been formed from many hours of fellowship and praying for each other and serving together in church/Crusade.  (I'm gonna miss them so much when we move.)

Ok, so the fun started when Katie/Hudson, Caitlin/Eve, and Christie/Hudson came over to hangout during the day.   Check out the cute kiddos.

The fun continued when Jen, Kelly, Elizabeth and Caitlin came over for dessert after dinner.  Yep, nuttin wrong with a little chocolate cake, mocha ice cream, AND coffee w/ Trader Joes vanilla creamer. Caitlin & sweet Eve spent the night cuz both our hubbies were out of town.  :) 


Jacob & Hudson C.
Love those blue eyes!


I LOVE this pic. 
Jacob and Eve are determined to get something.  
Hudson is intently watching them. 
Eve is giving Jacob a head start but we all know she's gonna get there first with her insanely fast crawl. They should have baby Olympics and crawling should be the event.  Eve would win, hands down.  (Jacob, you need to watch and learn from her kiddo!).


 Christie & Hudson B.


 Katie & Hudson C.


 Caitlin & Eve


 Jakester & I


 ANDDDD  here is a little pic of our chocolate goodness.
I didn't get a pic of the girls hanging out for dessert cuz we were too busy stuffin our face.



4 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting, we had a blast! let's do it again soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nat, it's a recipe off of allrecipes.com called 'Too Much Chocolate Cake'. SO easy & really yummy!

    ReplyDelete