I had to buy fresh flowers yesterday. Had to. I walked into Fresh Market to amuse the boy while we had a couple showings last night and these flowers jumped out at me. They are called 'Freesia' and I was immediately reminded of my intense love of the Bath & Body Works lotion called Freesia back in 1995. Ha. Ohhhh the joy. They should never have gotten rid of that scent. I think every teenage girl known to man had a bottle of that goodness at one time or another. Let's be honest, I don't want it now in lotion form but maybe in a candle!? (ok fine, a SMALL candle)
These flowers aren't too overpowering (ahem, like the lotion might have been...)
Ahhhh can you smell them now??
I know you are already forgetting how blah it is outside in the middle of January with no leaves on the trees and no color outside.
And if you were wondering where they might be in my house, well here you have it.
The master bathroom.
And they make me smile each time I walk in there. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment