Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary!


Today is our 5th anniversary and I just have to brag on my wonderful husband for a little bit.  For those of you reading this, I'm sure you already know how fabulous he is.  Chris loves to truly celebrate anniversaries, so I enjoy the end of March each year!  :)  I woke up this morning to gifts (wrapped, I might add) next to my bed... not 1 but 2 boxes!  He's so thoughtful and he knows what speaks to my heart.  I love it when picks out prizes for me because #1) he has great taste & knows what I like and #2) I know it's an act of love because he hates going to the mall or any women's clothing store.  And tonight he has a crucial dinner date planned!  Cannot wait!

Chris is SUCH a great dad to Jacob.  He's a fabulous husband to me.  He is a servant who loves Christ with all his heart and soul.  I'll save you the gushy stuff, but it's a JOY to be married to this wonderful man!





No comments:

Post a Comment