The storm is cominggggg! Our first real storm in TN! We've had tornado warnings this afternoon here in Nashville. This might look like a normal NC summer afternoon storm, but it became not-so-normal when we could hear the tornado siren going off. Don't let these pictures fool you... it looks like 6pm, but it's really like 3:30pm. It was super sunny all day and then the dark clouds started rolling in...
Jacob wasn't too concerned. He was more concerned with how the grass was tasting than the dark clouds behind him.
Hello storm clouds.
We have time to pose for a picture before we get blown away, right?!
Oh ok, here's another one since Jake thinks this is super fun!!
Next thing we know the clouds clear a little bit & the sun tries to come out...
Love it.
We decide to walk to the pizza place in our little community for dinner, and I look to the right (which was sunny before) and this is what I see.
And I look back to the left and we see blue skies coming through.
The storm has passed.
We are in the clear for today.
I'm sure this will be our first of many TN storms to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment