We had Jacob's birthday party (2nd one) last Saturday when my parents were in town! Nothing fancy. Cupcakes + Icing + 1 yr old = Entertainment. The Child's came over and the girls had their cute dresses on (while Jacob had no clothes on). It was fun to watch Jacob stuff his face again (sorry for the blurry pics, I didn't have camera on right setting). We ate cupcakes & opened a few presents & headed to the park to play for a bit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JACOB!!!!!
When it was time for Jacob to 'open' his presents, Eisley was SO precious! She helped Jacob the whole time and would hand him the present. Aren't they adorable?! Jacob got fun, stackable blocks from the girls and a song book & baby life jacket (for the beach) from my parents.
Walking across the street to play at the park.
Here is a picture of him on his actual birthday.
Overall, I think our birthday boy had fun!
(I promise no more b-day or icing pics of this child... until next year of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment