We've had a fun weekend with friends here in Nashville!
We've been outside a LOT enjoying the sunshine.
Of course we had to buy J one of those plastic pools from Walmart, which he loves, and we got to hang with the Child's on Saturday in their backyard - running through the sprinkler and playing in the pool - so fun!!
This morning we went to downtown Franklin and let Jacob run around a little bit. After breakfast, we went to the pool at the Butler's place. Jacob officially loves being in the water! He kept on putting his face under the water and thought it was hilarious. He would come up with a big grin on his face. I have to watch him though because he does it ALL the time and he's so quick that sometimes I don't even notice. I'll think he's just standing in the 6 in. shallow part and before I know it he's trying to put his whole face under the water. Goober! He might end up being a pool rat just like I was! :)
Jacob running down the sidewalk in downtown Franklin towards Daddy.
Meet the Butlers!
Micah - Julianne - Jeremiah - Levi
They are originally from Alabama and have 2 little boys.
This is Jeremiah - age 2 1/2.
He's so gentle and patient, especially when Jacob decides to grab on to his shirt & not let go.
When they are shirtless, they put their bellies together. HILarious!
This is Levi (and his momma Julianne). :)
He's 9 months old and so stinkin adorable!!
Look how precious he is!
He'll be walking soon and I think when he is on the go, Jacob & Levi are going to be trouble.
I'm glad you got some pictures! We've loved getting to know you guys :)
ReplyDelete