Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun Fact Friday

Your Fun Fact Friday is that I am now an owner of COLORED pants.  Whoooooaaaaaa.  I know, that's what you're thinking.  Ever since I blogged about my lovely fashion thoughts back in March, I've been noticing the fun, bright pants.  Like I mentioned, it takes me awhile to warm up to fashion ideas and I have to see people wear them for awhile and have a million people tell me that they think they're cute.  

I wasn't planning this purchase.  I'm going to blame this one on Jakester.  Yep, that's right. I knowwwwwwww. You're probably thinking 'how in the world is this Jake's fault???' Ok well I'll tell ya.  We were at the mall yesterday roaming around, getting his energy out & checking out the Container Store to get organization ideas.  We were literally about to head to the car when he darted in the Lucky Brand store.  Before this moment, he was totally content running the halls of the mall and then all of a sudden he ran in as if he had no other mission in life.  No one else was browsing in the store and of course I apologize to the lady working there as he's about to pull every neat & tidy item off the shelf and we were about to be on our way.  She quickly said 'Oh you gotta see these pants.  It's a good thing he ran in here.  We just marked these pants down again and they are so cheap right now.'  Ok, I know I'm a sucker for a good sale but these bright blue pants seemed to JUMP off the rack.  Maybe it was because they are BRIGHT blue, haha.  So I went for it, I gave it to her sales techniques.  :)  Here is a glimpse of what they look like and I might try to rock them this fall with tall boots if I'm feeling frisky.  We'll see.... 


Colorful Charlie Capri Jeans

1 comment: