Life with Chris, Marie, and Jacob

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Homeowners!

That's right, folks.  We are homeowners again!!!  Yessssssssssss.  We closed on our house yesterday and signed our life away on all those papers.  We can't get into the house yet (even though I have the key) until Monday morning because the sellers needed a few days to paint their new house & get it ready, so we said no problema since we have our townhouse until Aug. 25th.  It worked out best for all of us since they offered to throw in their riding lawnmower for free as part of this deal.  Ummm yes please! 

It's located in Brentwood, which is due south of Nashville.  It's 7 minutes from our church, which I'm pumpd about!  It's about 5-15 minutes from everywhere we currently go right now for shopping/grocery/friends.  I'll miss being close to our Lenox Village friends (current neighborhood), but they will only be 20-25 min away. 

Here ya go!  Oh and the angled roof thing is common out here... it was a little weird for us at first, but we're getting used to it.  :)  Once we get in & start painting, I'll post some before and after pics of the inside. 




http://www.showcasebyagent.com/sba/galleries/i/gb1206292-105.jpg 




http://www.showcasebyagent.com/sba/galleries/i/gb1206292-103.jpg  
http://www.showcasebyagent.com/sba/galleries/i/gb1206292-135.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Marie! So exciting! It looks beautiful with such a big yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Congrats and I can't wait to see what you do in the inside! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie - it's beautiful!!! Please get our room ready... We're inviting ourselves the weekend of the Nashville half in April. ;) hehehe. Just kidding - kind of!

    ReplyDelete