This boy was SUPER excited about his b-day party!!
He greeted everyone as they got to our house to let them know it was time for the party!
We had a fun cookout with friends the Sunday before his b-day with lots of balloons & bubbles & chalk.
It was over a month ago and Jacob is still telling strangers that he's 2 & he had a party.
I think he had fun. :)
Grateful for these good friends who celebrated with us!
Sweet kiddos that came to the party!
Time for sugar overload with lots of chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese icing
Precious kiddos!
This happened too when mom takes too many pics.
It's my party and I can cry if I want to...
We were having so much fun that we almost forgot to open presents!
It was a group effort to get all the fun stuff open.
Thank you for everyone that celebrated with us!
It was such a blessing to have so many friends there.
Jacob had a blast and loved every minute of it!!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Jacob!
No comments:
Post a Comment